Orthopedic Specialists of Scottsdale is now offering Telemedicine to better serve our patients during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Telemedicine visits allow new or existing patients to consult, ask questions, and discuss their plan of care with Orthopedic Specialists of Scottsdale. From follow-up appointments to everyday consultations, patients can consult their doctor entirely online and from the comfort of home by using video conferencing via computer webcam or mobile device. A patient would be required to come into the office should they need a physical exam or further diagnostic testing.
How it Works
- To schedule, call us 480-305-0034 and ask for a virtual Telemedicine appointment. Please also have your insurance information on hand.
- We will then collect your information and set you up with a convenient time for a video call.
- Before the call, you will receive a link via email to connect with your doctor or physician.
Some Helpful Tips
- Select an area with a strong internet connection, either with a direct connection or WiFi.
- Pick a private area that is well lit and free from distractions and interruptions.
- Before the video call, remove any bandages or dressings.